08 Mar 9 questions to women
On this Women’s Day let’s get real.
If you are a woman reading this answer the below questions honestly. And pass this to other woman to help them CELEBRATE their Day.
- Are you in a job that you do not like?
- Are you in a relationship that you are tolerating?
- Have you postponed pursuing your hobbies or learning new skills because they have slid down your priority list?
- Have you discarded/forgotten your dreams that you wanted to nurture as a teenager?
- Do you wait for the weekends to unwind and then when the weekend arrives you go about ensuring if all others around you are comfortable?
- Do you feel guilty taking ‘Me Time’?
- Do you feel obliged to hang around because it is a social commitment?
- Do you dress up and carry yourself a particular way because you want to fit-in and fear being left out?
- Do you seek appreciation and/or encouragement from your loved ones or others?…
If your answer to any one of the above questions is a ‘yes’, you are ABUSING yourself.
This Women’s Day make a promise to yourself that you will VALUE and RESPECT yourself.